Zing Ballyhoo Prize #9 - Star T-Shirt


Hey Pandas!
Zing Ballyhoo has just given out his 9th prize!
Heres how you get it:

1. Open your map in Pandanda.
2. Click the Treehouse lobby.
3. Click on Zing Ballyhoo.


4. Look for tickets around Pandanda, they pop up like Cans and Fruits do (Note: you can't find tickets in tree's or in the fishing pond).



5. Once you find ten golden tickets, return to Zing Ballyhoo to receive your prize.


THIS WEEKS PRIZE IS......A Star T-Shirt!


Its the Shirt Zing Himself wears :D
This is what it looks like on ur Panda :

[Limey didnt showy up cuz he had school so I had to take the pic myself :P]


And this is what it looks like on ur player card:


I really like the prize! What do u think of it?

- AltoBhai, Pandanda Cheats ™ Vice President -

6 comments:

Rachiee said...

Its a good prize but i hate the colour of it lol
I went to pawthorne forest and there were loads of pandas dressed the same lol pretty strange!

Rift said...

I like the Shirt :D but i probably wont wear it after beta .. :L. I'll wear the purple door shirt :D

jarry said...

that is ballyhoos t-shirt :D:D

Limey said...

excuse me for having school /hmph/

But I'll be there next week because I have the day off because of Labor day xP

Anonymous said...

I think the shirt is really cool! I'm glad I'll have something to wear other than the Blue Beta Shirt... do you think we will get Zingy's hat, too? ;)

Rory said...

New post in Henry's Blog!

Post a Comment