Pandanda Cheats™ Q & A



Hey Panda's!

Every three months, we have a "Q & A" Where you can ask us questions, and we will try to answer them

We pick 10 of the questions every time and answer them :D Check it out:

Part 2:

What image editing sofware do you use?

AltoBhai: I do not use any Particular software as Macintosh doesn't require any software. I just select an area and it's picture appears on my Desktop. Although I do use Photoshop Cs4 and Free Hand Fx for some special pictures

Lime12101: I use a lot of editors! Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro, and Snagit are probably my most used, but I got lots more!

What's your real names?

AltoBhai: My real name is Altamash.

Lime12101: My real name is Dan. :P

Have you ever met in real life?

PDC: No, We met online, Lime12101 lives in Canada, and AltoBhai lives in Pakistan, our paths haven't crossed yet LOL!

What's your favorite kind of cake?

AltoBhai: My favourite kind of Cake is Double Chocolate.

Lime12101: Honestly, Im more of a pie-eating guy, over cake-eating But I Love Ice Cream Cake :P

How did your panda's get their names?

AltoBhai: Alto was a miss spell which was supposed to be Altu. Altu is my real life nick name. Bhai means brother in my language (Urdu). Everyone calls me bro yet I dont have any siblings :P

Lime12101: I was joining my first game, and I couldn't think of a name - so I picked "me", that was taken, but on suggested names, came "Me1234101" Pretty long, right? Well when I joined another game, I shortened it to "me12101" , and then when I joined pandanda, I added another LI because people saying "hows it going me" was confusing! xP

What's your favorite food?

AltoBhai: My favourite food is Biryani.

Lime12101: Hmm... Eaither Pork Chops, or Speghetti :P

What's your least favorite food?

AltoBhai: I'll have to say Salad O.O

Lime12101: OMG! You hate salad, Alto? Wow, lol xP Well I don't really like..beans o.o

What's your favorite Song?

AltoBhai: Hai Janoon from the film New York

Lime12101: Uhh..Currently It's "I gotta Feeling" but next week it will probably be something different xP

Do You have a Club penguin Account? If so, what are they?

AltoBhai: Yea I do, Mine is Alto Bhai.
Lime12101: Yep, Mine is Me12101.

Who is your Best Friend on Pandanda?

AltoBhai: Berrycute :D
Lime12101: Lol, I have tooooooo many best friends. Can't pick just one.


Part 1:

What are your favorite Sports?


AltoBhai: My fave sport is Cricket. I find it very entertaining and challenging.

Lime12101: HOCKEY! My favorite Sport is Hockey bacause I like in Canada and sometimes, I play it all day! :P

Do you guys know each other in real life? Are you brothers or something?


PDC: No we don't know each other in Real Life. We're also not bros but we're great friends!

Have you guys ever broke a bone?


AltoBhai: Yes I broke my ankle once while playin soccer.

Lime12101: No, but I DID rip a tendon in my leg last October. I was running on a REALLY windy day, and the wind picked me up and my knee hit a post :-(. I was really close to breaking my leg.

Who was the first person who talked to you about Pandanda?


AltoBhai: My friend Ojoc was the first person that talked to me about Pandanda. He was also the first person I added as a friend on Pandanda.

Lime12101: My friend Polkagirl919 told me about Pandanda, funny story actually, I wasn't SUPPOSED to find out, I found her Pandanda Blog on her Blogger Profile, and I asked her what it was. hehe...

How did you discover blogging? how did you discover Pandanda? What got you into both of them?

AltoBhai: I discovered blogging when I first saw the famous Club Penguin site of WweAdam. I made my first account on Wordpress on 8th of August but found Wordpress too hard so I started searching for more blogging websites and stumbled onto blogger that very day and made my first blog which was about Club Penguin. I discovered Pandanda when my good friend Ojoc told me about it. I got into blogging because I wanted to help other ppl in the games they enjoyed playing.

Lime12101: I Discovered blogging a bit over a year ago, by just searching some Club Penguin Stuff on Google. Thats when I made my Club Penguin Cheat Site. I discovered Pandanda by my good friend Polkagirl919. And well, Addiction got me into both of them.

Do you play any other games other than Pandanda? Which one is your favourite and you go on most?

AltoBhai: Yes ! Other than Pandanda I play Club Penguin, Chobots and Planet Cazmo. My favorite is Pandanda and I go on it the most.

Lime12101: Yup! I also play Planet Cazmo, Chobots, and Webosaurs, but most of them I HATE, but I love Pandanda and Club Penguin and Pandanda, I'm probably on them for the same amount of time.

How old are you?


AltoBhai: I'm 14 years old and my bday is on 13th of May :)

Lime12101: I'm 12 years old and my bday is on the 10th of April :D

How do you update so quickly?

PDC: We continuosly check Henry's Twitter, Henry's Blog and Pandanda for anything new and also ask around for help. As soon as we find out is theres anything new.

Alto, Someone told me you live in Pakistan, Is it true?


AltoBhai: Yes ! I do live Pakistan. Its my home country.

What are your favorite colors?


AltoBhai: My favorite color is dark blue =P

Lime12101: Probably Blue, I can't choose between dark or light, so just blue.

Ok, well thats all for now. Maybe we can have some more in a few months ;-)

~Lime12101 and Alto Bhai, Pandanda Cheats

22 comments:

cushy from pandanda aka courtney said...

omg lime!!!!!!!!! i am 11 and my birthday is april 13!!! thats pretty close! i was born on easter monday.

purpleTanya said...

12 years old and you've already got a hit site!
WOAH I'm 10 and love pandanda!!!
~ purpleTanya

Topcheatsoncp said...

Thanks limy for answering my question when you do

Anonymous said...

hhm say hi if u see seadeepblue on pandanda

Ballin said...

OMG LIME!!!!!!! we have the same b-day n were the same age!

Anonymous said...

Wow Lime, you're so smart for a 12 year old.

Hello said...

THATS FREAKY!! MY B-DAY IS 8-8. YES I ADMIT IM ONLY NINE. BUT STILL! THATS WHEN ALTO MADE HIS FIRST SITE!! AWSOME!

Anonymous said...

lol omfg my birthdays april 11th and im 12 lol were like almost the same age

Anonymous said...

hi

Coldfreeze said...

OMG alto im frm Pakistan n ive seen the movie nEwYork about 600n times :) Come on chat lately

Anonymous said...

my nubbing isnt working
...............HELP.............

sunnynemi and ninemini said...

how do you give questions?

Anonymous said...

im 12 and my b-day is oct 31 HALLOWEEN IS A BEAST MAN well i think club penguin came first and that pandana is just a copy-cat... panda... penguin...? but its a good one :) plus i got sick of club penguin so this is a good way to spend my online time.

Anonymous said...

wow im 14 and i come from india but my parents moved and now i live in US i also have the same birthday and i have a pandanda this is really scary and i also really hate salad... :) and my fav color is blue.... the only difference is im a girl??!! :) thats funny

Pandanda.panu2118.

you peeps mite think my username is wierd... its my sisters name and my name combined and 2118 is my address num.
( my name is Payal Patel and my sis is Janu)

P.S patel is a REALLY common last name for an INDIAN!!!! and im starting my own website...s till in progress???!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL lime i live in canada :P

sincerely,
dude124!

Yoshe777 said...

Alto- Ojoc told me about pandanda and said that its still beta so join now! I guess thats what you did!Thats so cool. Ojoc is a great guy to talk with on AIM and stuff. Thats so awesome!

-Yoshe777

Jasmine said...

my bday is on 17 april and now I am 12

GirlCandyCan (Pandanda Name) said...

Hi everyone! Do any of you know how to get a free Elite Membership? Please tell me if you do!


Pandanda Player
-GirlCandyCan

Jasmine said...

hey,I found a treasure...it gave me a code 4 a contest
it's a contest for free membership?

B1K3 said...

OMG!!! IM A BIG FAN OF U GUYS, I FOUND OUT PD ON PANDANDA GANG TOO! I HVE A WEB

Anonymous said...

Love-your-website~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm only 10 but my b-day's 13th october...
I found out about pandanda through friends...

Chill out.
By the way, the name's Nightmoon.

draco6 said...

OMG it is Lime12101 b-day tommorow in real life!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz come online you are my friend lime remember when yo were on your dragon i told you to burn the big scoop LOL:) plz come on pandanda tommorow

Post a Comment