Zing Ballyhoo prize #7 - Gold and Blue Scarf!


Hey Pandas!
Zing Ballyhoo has just given out his 7th prized treasure!
Heres how you get it:

1. Open your map in Pandanda.
2. Click the Treehouse lobby.
3. Click on Zing Ballyhoo.


4. Look for tickets around Pandanda, they pop up like Cans and Fruits do (Note: you can't find tickets in tree's or in the fishing pond).


5. Once you find ten golden tickets, return to Zing Ballyhoo to receive your prize.


THIS WEEKS PRIZE IS......A BLUE AND GOLD SCARF!


It's Zing colors! I love it! :P

Here is how it looks like on your Panda:


And here is what it looks like on your playercard:


I think it looks great for winter! I'll be wearing it all day long :P.
What's your favorite prize so far?

What do you think of the prize?

- Lime12101, Pandanda Cheats ™ President

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear about the new Cinema???
Well Pandanda made ANOTHER guard!
His name is CinemaGuard!
I found out about him a few minutes ago!
On maple.
Outside the cinema!
just wanted to tell ya about the new guard!
;)Bye

Anonymous said...

I want Zing's hat and shirt! They look real cool ;-)

Jared said...

the new scarf doesnt look good it looks really bad on me :( you cant even see it?

i hope the next item is a t-shirt or a jumper :D

i dont mind a foot item

Anonymous said...

to altobhai

Hey dude its me 1aldwin9 the one you always avoid to talk..
heres my site
http://www.clubpenguincheatersclub.tk/

Molly Chick said...

My Favourite prize is the scarf :D

AltoBhai said...

@Jared and @Molly Chick : I agree the Scarf is too small but I do think it looks good :P

- AltoBhai, Pandanda Cheats ™ Vice President -

Jared said...

i didnt copy it i took a picture of it! if thats still stealin i will remove it immeditly write back...

Post a Comment