PLA Newspaper being placed on hold and BETA ending soon!


The PLA Newspaper in Pandanda has now been replaced by a link to Henry's blog as the PLA is being placed on hold as Beta approaches it's end! This is wat Henry said on his blog :-

Hi everyone! You may notice the in-game newspaper icon has been replaced with a link to my blog! The PLA Today newspaper is currently being placed on hold as we approach the end of Beta.

Beta will last a few more months but the Pandanda Team is super busy trying to get things ready for the official Pandanda launch this fall! I'll be adding lots more info to my blog over the next few months about memberships including special offers for Beta players!


Beta will end sometime this fall :D cant wait!
The Pandanda Team is extremely busy working to get Pandanda ready for official release. There'll be a lot about Beta and membership on Henry's blog during the next few months. There'll also be some speacial offers for Betas.
Cant wait! :D Can you?

- AltoBhai, Pandanda Cheats ™ Vice President -

5 comments:

Soup said...

I put the Fan Banner on my site: www.pandandatreehousecheats.blogspot.com ;-)

~Soup

Anonymous said...

Cool! I hope they give us Betas a free membership! :)

Soup said...

Ya, that be cool.

Glitch said...

I know what is happening after the beta party. I saw Henry and took a picture of it when he said it in the East Market. My name is Africa and I took some pictures I will be in a picture on his blog also when they come out. If you want the picture I can send it to you

Soup said...

ORRR they could give us a full refund n everything we got!

Post a Comment