Zing Ballyhoo's Newest prize - Golden Paint :D


Hey Pandas!

Zing Ballyhoo has just given out his 5th prized treasure!

Heres how you get it:

1. Open your map in Pandanda.
2. Click the Treehouse lobby.
3. Click on Zing Ballyhoo.


4. Look for tickets around Pandanda, they pop up like Cans and Fruits do (Note: you can't find tickets in tree's or in the fishing pond).


5. Once you find ten golden tickets, return to Zing Ballyhoo to receive your prize.


THIS WEEKS PRIZE IS......GOLDEN PANDA COLOR!



This is so cool! It's really unexpecting!

Here is how it looks like on your Panda:


And here is what it looks like on your playercard:


The Prize is really Sweet! But, I still want a pant item ;-) Ehhh, I'll keep this in safe keeping, it doesn't look that good on my panda =/

What do you think of the prize?

~Lime12101 Pandanda Cheats president

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wha

AvrilLaving2 said...

I think it does look good on your panda, I wish I had the gold paint. :'(

Post a Comment