Henry's surprise visit to Willow yesterday!


Today Henry blogged his surprise visit to Willow yesterday. This is what he said :-
Hey Gang!

I popped onto Willow yesterday for a bit to say "Hi". I got to see some old friends and meet some new ones as well! Several Pandas saw their Henry tracker update and jumped in to see me. If you'd like to put a Henry tracker on your website, you can grab it from the Images & Widgets page.
Here are a few pictures I took. 

I have a lot of windows to clean! 


Pile on the dragon!


I wasnt at the party cuz I was sleeping :(
Were you at the party? Can you find yourself in the pics?
[Thnx Rory for the info]
- AltoBhai, Pandanda Cheats ™ Vice President -

3 comments:

Rory said...

same here, I was sleeping

Rachii said...

When was it?I didnt go im not the kind of person who visits a blog too see when this made up online character goes into his own wee world to see people.

But i got my 10 tickets in 1 day that 1 day was monday LOLL so i havent like been able to get tickets lol

PandandaWorldOfCheats said...

#2 i was there that party was AWESOME!!

Post a Comment