Pandanda Offers Paypal and Henry Party Announcement!


Hey Guys! Lots to post right now, :P

First of all, Henry has made a blog post telling us that the PayPal feature is available, and you can buy memberships with paypal!



Second of all, Henry has announced a party, for the release of memberships!

The Party will be on Saturday on Willow this Saturday at 11am PST.

What Time for you? Here's the chart:




Ok, Finally, Help AltoBhai get a Pandanda Elite membership by clicking the ad's on this site. Thx!

~ Lime12101, Pandanda Cheats™ President

3 comments:

Rift said...

Cool, Ill be there :D. I would help alto cause he's my friend, But what ads? The Twitter One?

Rory said...

@Rift No,the ads by google

Anonymous said...

Hey Alto and Lime, just dropping by to say your site rocks. I wish Henry made the party more suitable to my time. Now I have to log on at about 3-6 in the morning, I'm not sure though. Great site!

Post a Comment