What's Coming To Pandanda?







Ok, As I thought, one of the main reasons Pandanda has parties, is to announce big announcements!

This time, Henry announced quite a bit of things, and most of them were about Beta ending!

One of them was about pets coming:



The membership page hes talking about, is the one we posted about here.



Fire, eh? Hmm..A lot of people think it's going to be dragons, but you know how Pandanda likes to trick us!

A lot of people thought it would be bunnies, because bunnies are all over Pandanda, But Henry stated that Bunnies will NOT be a pet: :P



Another thing, Henry didn't mention THIS at the party, but notice on the potions page (on the membership benifits page), how there's some more potions, then there is now?

Ok, Henry, Party, Bunnies, Potions, Pets, Dragons..Oh yea, As most of you know Pandanda said that there will be a big package of beta items, when beta ends, I wonder will be in it?

And More clothing, Henry announced that Elite Members will receive a T-Shirt, to show off their coolness.



Ok, Ok, Theres more!

Henry said that, hes working on a feature when someone meets him, they will be able to get a "I met Henry" Shirt. I cant wait!!!



Ok, Now for the BIG announcement:

Henry will post on his blog the exact day Pandanda gets out of beta and goes live, this week!



Woohoo! I can't wait, it's going to be awesome!!

Comment all your thoughts.

~Lime12101 Pandanda Cheats™ President

8 comments:

Loopy said...

Sweet! I cant wait to get an "Im Met Henry" shirt! It's gonna be awesome! Also, I wonder... Whats inside that package?? I bet its "Pants, shoes, scarf and some jewelry" lol!

~Loopy

EnterShikari said...

I cant wait till beta ends because i will keep all my stuff(im an elite member)fur coats are coming back(henry said so!)new clothes catalog,new furniture ctalog,i met henry tshirt,pets,vip acecess,bigger bag,bigger buddy list,you can open your tree and new potions!

Moth said...

Wow nice post the party was good last night. I cant wait for all the new updates they sound so cool. Anyway your definatley the best blog about pandanda (apart from henrys) around.


Moth

Rift said...

That is a BIIIIIIGGGG Announcement. Cant wait for end of beta and Henry shirt :D

Janthran said...

lolz im spam clicking your ads.. good luck with the membership alto!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Limey! I wish you would check out my blog. BTW, thanks for all this great news! I didn't go to the party so I had to get what happened from this site, but I gave you LOOOOOTS of credit, hope you like it! www.maximum1.wordpress.com

Limey said...

This week is gonna be so awesome :D
But sadly, Ill be on vacay =(

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, you commented on my blog. THAT WAS GREAT! It totally made my day(night, I mean, LOL)! I'll be a regular visitor here so rock on!

Post a Comment