Zilla Says Good-Bye


Hey everyone.

I've been thinking alot and have now decided to stop posting on Pandanda Cheats. It's something I've thought long and hard about. I want to work on my own website(Pandanda Elite) and, also Pandanda UK is my partner website. Don't get me wrong, I've had SOO much fun but I don't deserve this and I never will deserve it. Your all great and I hope Pandanda Cheats does very well in the future. Before I say bye, Can i just say a special Thanks to Limey and Alto for giving me this amazing opportunity. Thank-You & Good-Bye.

Thanks for reading,

-Zilla

4 comments:

EnterShikari said...

Awww Zilla your awesome!Dont leave!=(='(

Rift said...

:o.

Wow, that was unexpected...
Well, Good-bye Zilla. I hope your blog does well in the future!
*waves*

-Rift

Giant said...

Zilla your awesome please dont leave!

2009cp(Shodow aka Ninja Shodow) said...

I got some news! Cedar is now Poplar not Cedar server anymore!

Post a Comment