Zilla Joins Pandanda Cheats!


Hey everyone! As you can tell by the title, I have joined. I helped out Alto and Limey by completing them a favour that shall remain a secret, sorry ;) I'm not working here forever at the moment. Just 2 weeks to see how I go!

About me:-

Well, you'll find me(Zilla1) on Cedar mostly. I'm a girl and my favourite shirt has to be the "I am Beta shirt" I have a blog of my own named Pandanda Elite. I love meeting new people so feel free to get to know me!

Picture:-

Below is a picture of my panda:

No I don't have alot of coins :P

Contact:-
If you would like to contact me you can email me at: pandandazilla@hotmail.co.uk

Thats pretty much it!



Zilla, Pandanda Cheats ™ Author -

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!

~Super~

Anonymous said...

Welcome.

Loopy said...

Zilla!! Congratulations on joining PDC!!
Can't wait to see what you helped Alto and Limey with!!
Good-luck with your "2-week-trial" thingy...

~Loopy

mudge91 said...

awesome, your lucky! it would be so cool to be an author here!!!

Post a Comment