Pandanda's Next Competition!


Pandanda was undergoing maintenance. - Now Crabapple's Gone?


At the party, Henry said that a Competition was coming later thing week! Well, Check out what it's about:




Big Thanks to Easterbunny for this picture!

And heres another picture, Big Thanks to Loopy (And no I will not come to the dark side Loopy :P) for this one:



Wow, I Can't wait! I already have a design in my head :P

And, SHHH! Don't tell anyone I told you guys xD

~Lime12101 Pandanda Cheats™ President

9 comments:

Loopy said...

Hehe, you sure you dont want to join the dark side?

~Loopy

purpleTanya said...

aw I missed it...

purpleTanya said...

In the pet shop, look in the "HATCHERY" and you will see a pink, purple and yellow egg! there is also a blue green and Yellow egg too! hope they're new dragons!

purpleTanya said...

One of my friends called Noah has a panda thats 401 days old and Henry's only358. WEEEEIIIIRRRRD

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for giving me credit for takeing my picture xD. =D

-Easterbunny Owner of PDPD-

purpleTanya said...

new glitch! go to misty hill and play ghosts of misty hill when a bad ghost hits you and you turn to ice, quickly open you map and go to a different place. Your still ice! try it its fun!

RuneToonFan said...

Hey, can u post about the walking while frozen glith? It's really cool!

RuneToonFan said...

dont post the frozen walking glitch! it doesnt work any more!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! You have an awesome site! I visit it everyday! Anyway thankyou so much Lime for adding me! you both are so awesome and nice! thanks again! Bye!
~AllieRocks3

Post a Comment