Blue Launch Shirt?


UPDATE: Henry said that the blue shirts were just a glitch, it was originally the blue beta shirt, but the glitch made it appear "akward"


(Thanks, PurpleTanya)

Ok, So many of you asked us how to get the Blue Launch Shirt. Well, Im not sure, I dont have it. But this is what I think:

If you meet Henry he is giving them away.

But get this, Everyone who I saw with the shirt, had a blue shirt background, like this:



Hmm... Is Henry giving away a Blue Shirt, and a Blue Shirt Background?

Also, I haven't seen any, but there has been some rumors that their is a purple launch shirt, and a red launch shirt too.

If you meet Henry, he was giving out the White "I am a Beta Shirt" and the red and white Beanie.

~Lime12101 Pandanda Cheats™ President

10 comments:

Rachiee said...

NEW SERVER: CRABAPPLE

purpleTanya said...

Hey limey its me purpleTanya from pandanda! remember!

Anonymous said...

new server due to over population :D
(crabapple)
do u know what time 11 PDT is for EST?

KyPanda said...

The Blue shirt is confirmed!
Also I saw you on Pandanda today!

purpleTanya said...

HENRY! BLUE SHIRT!

purpleTanya said...

yea it was... nomas right? he had the blue shirt!

purpleTanya said...

a mod said it was just a little glitch with the blue launch shirt wait where are you on pandanda?

Anonymous said...

How come when I went in the haunted house hallway, I didn't get an orange launch shirt?

AltoBhai said...

The shirt was only available for 2 short days so now we cant get it.

- AltoBhai

Anonymous said...

i found henrey and he gave me a red shirt and a white shirt and a beanie

Post a Comment