New Pandanda Furniture Catalog!


Wooah!

Did you check out the new furniture Catalog?! Its Soo Awesome!
This is the cover of the Catalog :-


Here are some cool new items present in the catalog :-

  • Wall Candles
  • Beanbag Chairs
  • Couches

  • Lamps

  • Wall Screens

  • Shoji Screens
  • Japanese Lanterns

  • Shoji Screens

  • Fur Rugs

  • Fireplaces


  • Reading Lamps
  • Desks
  • Chairs


  • Potted Fern


  • Hanging Chairs


The Cattalog looks very Japanese :P
But I still think it looks pretty cool! What do you think?

- AltoBhai, Pandanda Cheats ™ Vice President -

3 comments:

purpleTanya said...

go live pandanda! limey when you gonna get on pandanda?

Anonymous said...

I found out that even if you are a non member you can still go into the furniture catalog and buy the white bean bag chair and the red rope rug.

Jasmine said...

yesterday was free elite member day and I bought some cool furniture,today when I came back I saw nothing but a white bean chair,how is this possible?it was just for members and right now I'm not a member!

Post a Comment