Zing Ballyhoo Prize #41 -


Hey pandas!

Zing Ballyhoo has given out his 41th prize for Golden Tickets! :D

Here's how you get the new item:

1. Open your map in Pandanda.
2. Click the Treehouse lobby.
3. Click on Zing Ballyhoo.


4. Look for tickets around Pandanda, they pop up like Cans and Fruits do (Note: you can't find tickets in tree's or in the fishing pond).


5. Once you find ten golden tickets, return to Zing Ballyhoo to receive your prize. (For more instructions, check out our "How to Collect Tickets" Guide.)


This week's prize is........ Retrostyle Background!

Pandanda

This is what it looks like on your panda and player card:

Pandanda

I think the new item is really awesome! Tell us your views by commenting on this post.

Pandanda

Lol so I always hope the items are never a background but can't always get our wish, can we? :P Other than that, the background does look great though! xP I wonder what kind of mystery item next week, seems like this time Zing Ballyhoo is going for a set of 'Music-themed' mystery prizes, hehehe. ^.^ So what do you pandas think about Zing 41st mystery item??
-Lime12101 & Blowsight10

4 comments:

Jacob674 said...

Getting a background was a downer but its still cool.I hope the next prize is awesome.

micromee said...

nice. like the retro style look

Tomax1999 said...

hello!
Can you make a trainer for Pandanda?
Please say yes!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
Today I met Henry but sadly I wasn't able to take pictures. BY any chance has any of you taken pictures! I want to see if I'm in them! ;D

Post a Comment