Pandanda PDMV: Night Nurse - Cascada


Hey pandas! BetaOmer has made another AWESOME Pandanda Music Video! :D This time it is to the song "Night Nurse" by Cascada. Soo, go ahead! Scroll down and check out the video:

Yeah, I know that was probably the best music video you've seen ;) You can admit it, haha. If you wanna be an awesome person, RATE, COMMENT, FAVORITE, AND SHARE THIS VIDEO!! Also you should subscribe to BetaOmer's YouTube Channel to check out more of his awesome PDMV videos!

-Skaterjessie

8 comments:

micromee said...

totally awesome! I L O V E the special effects!
LOL LOL LOL!
:P

Anonymous said...

I "L- L- O- O- V- V- E- E"(ha ha) THIS VIDEO!!! I THINK IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

safej16 said...

Night Nurse i like that part where BetaOmer says that because it sounds like he is saying that xD i like the video awesome job pandanda gang


from safej16

UnnamedLOL said...

OMG ITS AWESOME I LOVE IT

Anonymous said...

I LOVED IT. and its hilarious when the pandas like,"who you gonna call?"

KatusQa said...

Perfect! He had so long to do!

Sammyrunner(RuneToonFan) said...

Best PDMV EVER! I totally LOVE the effects! Must have taken forever to edit!

Timsgo said...

Super came out this movie. :) I just have a question. On what did you do those effects editor BetaOmer?

Post a Comment