Pandanda Henry's Blog: March of the Snowmen!


Hey pandas! The March of the Snowmen even is coming TOMORROW!! I'm uber-excited to see this party-type-thing haha :) Personally, I think snowmen are awesome, and Pandanda is awesome of course! So snowmen and Pandanda put together just makes this even sound sweet!! xD Haha anywho, Henry just posted some more info about the March of the Snowmen.

March of the Snowmen!January 17th, 2011
Pandanda virtual world online free
               games for kids http://www.pandanda.com
What goes “Wacka wacka woooooo?” A bunch of Manic Monday pandas, that’s what! I saw some really wild and crazy outfits during my visits today, and I had a blast hanging out with everyone! Sheriff Steele says he had a great time, too! We will definitely have to plan another Manic Monday sometime!

The March of the Snowmen begins tomorrow and goes until Thursday, January 27. There will be 2 extra Quests each day, special decorations, and maybe, just maybe….Marching Snowmen!

And don’t forget to mark your calendar for the first Free Elite Member Day of 2011, Saturday, January 29. I’ll have more information about that soon!
Cool, right? :D I always love the decorations that PD puts up, they're very festive and unique in my opinion. I also like being able to do NEW quests(I mean c'mon PD needs to add more new quests, amirite?)! So, what do you think of the March of the Snowmen? Remember it starts tomorrow and ends on Thursday, January 27!! Also remember that the first Free Elite Member Day of 2011(man that's a long...title haha) is on Saturday, January 29!! Please comment and let us know what you think of the snowmen!! ;D

-Skaterjessie

0 comments:

Post a Comment