Welcome To Free Elite Day!




This is a special day in Pandanda that happens a few times a year where everyone in Pandanda is a member for a day. New servers are added just for this day because Pandanda expects a few more pandas to join in on all the fun! Pandas who aren't members yet get to experience what its like to be a member! This day helps Pandanda get more members and its tons of fun for all the non-elites. Hurry up and earn those coins Pandas you only have one day! Have fun and enjoy Free Elite day!!

-Jaguar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met Blowsight10 in the FIshing Hole at 12:14PST!

~KIyamudeen~

Chad17 said...

To tell the truth... my favorite part about Pandanda (the thing that I love about Pandanda more than Club Penguin, which I also love) is the Elite Membership day! At least Pandanda is generous enough to make them once a season, unlike the stingy Club Penguin, who makes us pay a lot.
I'm not an Elite member though, so that's obviously why I like Pandanda. :D

Anonymous said...

This was a super day.

P.S.

Your blog is great!

Post a Comment