Pandanda Level 20 Questers!


Hey Pandas! Like last time on Pandanda with Level 10, Henry just recently announce the list of Pandanda players who have reached Level 20 so far! ^.^ And again like last time, I, Blowsight10, was the very first panda to turn to Level 20, win!! :P Now here is the post straight from Henry's blog by Henry with the list of players. :P
Questers Reach Level 20! November 9th, 2010
Hey Pandas!

Yesterday was another milestone for Pandanda Quests.

Let’s give three cheers for Blowsight10 for being the very first Panda to reach Level 20! That is quite an accomplishment. You might remember that Blowsight10 was also the first Panda to reach Level 10. Wow!

Blowsight10 wasn’t the only Panda to reach Level 20 on Monday, though. These dedicated Pandas also made it to this impressive milestone. Make sure to congratulate them all for their hard work!

RuneToonFan
Roguekat2
eliz63
ghostlady
snoepje
alfalfa9
doekkie

icycold1
kiseek
Lari1917
pandinhameu
Drusilla
Jozie
Alvin

Penguitt
tlh277
RainbowRacer
PowerRacer
Rock52
PurpleMagic7
catsrule2

LadyYuna
firefly125
scott0023
Clones
Lime12101
wiggy1223

I am so impressed by your Questing Skills! Keep up the awesome work!

Henry
A huge decrease of Pandanda players during the time between Level 10 and Level 20. There was about 89 Pandanda players that were Level 10 when announce, but now for Level 20 ONLY 27 Pandanda players are left from the 89 before! :O Pretty shocking to me, I think, on the great decrease of players, who couldn't continue to catch up.

And here is a picture I took of myself in my treehouse, right after I turn to Level 20 and completed all my quests! ^.^


Other than that, Im addicted to quests always waiting for the new ones to come out and complete all of them right after, hehehe. xD So what level are you on right now Pandas?? :P

-Blowsight10

9 comments:

RuneToonFan said...

Hey Blowsight! RuneToonFan here, and congrats! You may have won the competion for level 20, but I WILL win the competition for level 30!

Anway, congrats! And wow, so many pandas who lost their Super Quester status, yikes! I wonder how long it will be till only us are left, LOL!

Lastly, enjoy you spot in the spotlight for now, because I will come back and take it for myself! MWA HA HA!

~ Runes Rath ~ Pandanda Super Quester ~

P.S: I find a little shocking you didn't post about our quest war, it was like the biggest thing eva! Oh well,

Anonymous said...

I'm level 19, i skipped a few levels since the beggining of quests hehehehe

Anonymous said...

I am level 17 right now i came to this level on 12.10.10 . sory i am a indian so i write dates in this way only.

Anonymous said...

Hi five! :D I'm still at level.. 13 >.<
Lol.. catching up!! :-]

flipyg said...

I
was wondering how you could skip all the way up to level 50 do yo know ppls! if do plz tell me

Anonymous said...

pandaanda is fun if you play it and have your own friend and so if you find daig add me as a friendbye

Anonymous said...

pandaanda is fun if you play do quests and thay are above there head you get to be leveled faster up and i hope you have a wonderful day playing owener speaking

pop2347 said...

were can i find more quests

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering can u post a cheat to level up faster my computer wont let me do quests Q Q thanks ~Dragonhome2~

Post a Comment