New Pandanda Website Design!


Woah! I was loging into Pandanda and when I went to the Pandanda homepage - look what I saw:

Pandanda Updated their website design!

I honestly think that the new Frontpage looks AWESOME, Pandanda also updated the top of each page:


I haven't been known for being good with colors, but I personally think the green on the top, and the blue below dont match :P I think Pandanda's still updating!

I'm just wondering where the panda on the frontpage got that sweater! I want it! xP

What do you think of the new main page?

-Lime12101

6 comments:

Speliers said...

The new page looks totally awesome! Pretty Impressive Great Work Pandanda.

lucyfantastic said...

Its totally my favorite homepage now

Zaffer said...

I wonder if the scene changes to daytime in the morning?

Lenco77 said...

It is soooo awesome

PurpleTanya said...

This is so awesome! ^.^ I really want the Hoodie Henry is wearing! but in purple... xD

Anonymous said...

Awesome.
I dont go to pandanda.com to play pandanda i go to play.pamdanda.com I checked it out, pretty sweet.
Easter hunt ends 2moro.

Post a Comment