Awesome New Pandanda Furniture Exclusives!


NOTE: DO NOT POST ON YOUR SITES WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION FROM ALL THREE SITES!! Thank you. :)

Woah, Check this out:

My Buddies from http://pandandagang.com and http://pandandanews.com and I found this awesome exclusive on possible upcoming furniture items :D

We actually found a total of 8 possible furniture items. This is so awesome! :D


I love all of them :D

So it looks like there is:
  • A Dance Floor
  • Balloons
  • Cool Chair :P
  • Comfortable couch xP
  • Dance Floor
  • Stage
  • Disco Ball
  • Colored Ceiling Lights
Don't you think this is AWESOME? I love that couch! :D

I can't wait for the upcoming furniture catalog when these, and more items come out :P

-Lime12101

4 comments:

Speliers said...

Awesome sneak peek! I totally can't wait for the new furniture catalog to come out! I would say my favorite furniture item would be the dance club floor!

~Speliers

Limey said...

:P Love These! What do you think?

-Lime12101

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! My fav is the Disco Ball. Also I wanted to know how did you found these?
-Nomke

Maximum1 said...

Hey, Alto and Lime! Check out my blog, I posted about Alto's birthday party. Hope you like it!

-Your buddy, Maximum1 P.S. Sorry I couldn't use my OpenID, it wasn't working.

Post a Comment