Henry’s Visit Full Review!


Hey I'm BetaOmer. My friends from PDC are busy right now - so I'm just filling in for them. :-) Hey pandas! As you all know Henry and some mods dropped by today on our Pandanda Land to come and have fun at the easter egg hunt with us! During this whole event, Henry answered some questions that pandas have been wondering about. So here is the review from our perspective:


First Henry and the moderators started off at Bear Hollow bringing joy to all!



After that, Henry talked about his upcoming contest that he will release after Easter! I wonder what contest Henry is planning this time..



Wow awesome! I know alot of pandas would love this idea!



Wow, free membership as a prize! Awesome!



BLOGGERS!!!



Henry telling us some deatils about the furniture catalog that is coming!



Picture time Henry? SMILE! :-D



It's the bunnies season on Pandanda Land!



Wow, this is pretty awesome! Another free elite members day!



Time for a picture with our lovely Easter Bunny on Pandanda Land!


6 comments:

Exogie said...

Awesome. Great Post Omer. Though can someone PLEASE help me use TwitterFeed?

Anonymous said...

what server was henry on? i couldnt find him. now my chance to see henry is ruined. :-( :-{
:-[

kelsey22 said...

please i want to be a member i wont get to :( :( :(((((((((((((((

sunnynemi from pandanda said...

the pictures did'nt fully load for me but i know that im in one of the pictures because henry is saying something that i saw him saying on pandanda!

sunnynemi from pandanda said...

i even got henry on my friends list!

sunnynemi from pandanda said...

actually im not but the picture is a little higher above me

Post a Comment