Thanks Giving '09 Free Item! :D


Yesterday it was Thanksgiving in the USA and because of this, Pandanda is giving out a new FREE Item! :D It's an Red Indian hat! All you need to do is log onto Pandanda. This message should pop up to inform you that the Red India hat has been added to your backpack :-


This is what it looks like on your player card :-


And this is what it looks like on your panda :-


This is what Henry had to say about this :-




Hey gang, I've got some exciting news!

To celebrate Thanksgiving (a big holiday in the USA) everyone who logs in starting tomorrow and throughout the weekend will get a free item!!!
Woo hoo! Its pretty cool and it is only available for a really short time, so you wont want to miss it .

Also in other news the Pandanda Weather Forecaster is predicting SNOW in the coming week! Cool. I don't know about you, but I love snow. You better stock up on scarves and stocking caps in the store so you can bundle up and stay warm!

Have a great thanksgiving,

Henry

PS: Dont forget to get your contest entry in before the end of Friday if you haven't already, and check in on Saturday to see if you won!


So the hat will be available till the end of the weekend! :D
Also SNOW is comming! It hasn't snowed in Pandanda for several months. When I joined Pandanda in the begging of March I only saw the end of Winter so I couldn't enjoy the snow as much as I wanted so I'm pretty eager till it starts snowing next week :D I cant wait! Have you seen snow in Pandanda before? What are your thoughts about the snow ? Tell us your views by commenting on this post.

- AltoBhai, Pandanda Cheats ™ Vice President-

4 comments:

purpleTanya said...

it looks weird on my panda...

purpleTanya said...

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve snow!

p.s im trying to name all my dragons after my friends so could u have a coin raffle or something?

purpleTanya said...

blog update: henrys dragon the name is ...


















phoenix!!!!!!!!! name by noct.
~purpleTanya

purpleTanya said...

dragons flying!
but limey already knows that, hes in his tree right now

Post a Comment