Primary Games Party This Saturday!


UPDATE: The party will be at 2:00 PM ET, 1:00 PM CT, 12:00 PM MT and 11:00 AM PT.



Woohoo!!! Another Party!

Remember when we told you guys that Pandanda is listed on Primary Games? Well, Primary Games is hosting a party on Pandanda!

It will be this Saturday, the time information isn't released yet. Get This, PrimaryGames will Give out a special PG gift to those who attend.






I think it will be a yellow rubber-duck hat! LOL! I know, I'm Crazy sometimes...What do YOU think the item will be?

~Lime12101 Pandanda Cheats™ President

3 comments:

purpleTanya said...

yea limey u r crazy. I think it will be a cool cap with PG ROX! on it

purpleTanya said...

oh and BTW I already knew this because PG posted on twitter about the party

purpleTanya said...

BetaOmer thought it would be a PG t-shirt

Post a Comment