Pandanda Cheats™ Q & A - Part 2 *ANSWERS*


Wow, That didn't last long! Last time, it took us a week to get 10 questions, and answer them, this time it took less then a day!

Here are the answers to your questions, they will be added to our Q & A page soon:

What image editing sofware do you use?

AltoBhai: I do not use any Particular software as Macintosh doesn't require any software. I just select an area and it's picture appears on my Desktop. Although I do use Photoshop Cs4 and Free Hand Fx for some special pictures

Lime12101: I use a lot of editors! Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro, and Snagit are probably my most used, but I got lots more!

What's your real names?

AltoBhai: My real name is Altamash.

Lime12101: My real name is Dan. :P

Have you ever met in real life?

PDC: No, We met online, Lime12101 lives in Canada, and AltoBhai lives in Pakistan, our paths haven't crossed yet LOL!

What's your favorite kind of cake?

AltoBhai: My favourite kind of Cake is Double Chocolate.

Lime12101: Honestly, Im more of a pie-eating guy, over cake-eating But I Love Ice Cream Cake :P

How did your panda's get their names?

AltoBhai: Alto was a miss spell which was supposed to be Altu. Altu is my real life nick name. Bhai means brother in my language (Urdu). Everyone calls me bro yet I dont have any siblings :P

Lime12101: I was joining my first game, and I couldn't think of a name - so I picked "me", that was taken, but on suggested names, came "Me1234101" Pretty long, right? Well when I joined another game, I shortened it to "me12101" , and then when I joined pandanda, I added another LI because people saying "hows it going me" was confusing! xP

What's your favorite food?

AltoBhai: My favourite food is Biryani.

Lime12101: Hmm... Eaither Pork Chops, or Speghetti :P

What's your least favorite food?

AltoBhai: I'll have to say Salad O.O

Lime12101: OMG! You hate salad, Alto? Wow, lol xP Well I don't really like..beans o.o

What's your favorite Song?

AltoBhai: Hai Janoon from the film New York

Lime12101: Uhh..Currently It's "I gotta Feeling" but next week it will probably be something different xP

Do You have a Club penguin Account? If so, what are they?

AltoBhai: Yea I do, Mine is Alto Bhai.
Lime12101: Yep, Mine is Me12101.

Who is your Best Friend on Pandanda?

AltoBhai: Berrycute :D
Lime12101: Lol, I have tooooooo many best friends. Can't pick just one.

~Lime12101 & AltoBhai - Pandanda Cheats™

8 comments:

Limey said...

Please Don't ask anymore questions. We currently aren't answering them.

topcheatsoncp said...

yay u answered my question i have to agree with alto with "Salads" and i got a question for alto

What is Biryani? lol

purpleTanya said...

oh ive seen berrycute on pandanda once alto and limey try and keep ur friend list short! I've only got about 30 friends!

tanhuynh226 said...

Your Me12101?
Wow!
Your Like The 3rd Most Popular Penguin On CP!
That's So Cool!
We Should Have This Every Month!

AltoBhai said...

Biryani is a spicy type of rice :P

purpleTanya said...

Wait... the Halloween party is over, but the pumpkins are still there! in bear hollow and east market street and everywhere else with wheelbarrows

Rory said...

I hate Biryani

purpleTanya said...

@Rory WHAT!? Biryani is nice! I'm part Philippino so we eat rice all the time and baryani is soooooo good :D

Post a Comment