Zing Ballyhoo has Arrived!


Hey Guys!

It's finally happened Zing Ballyhoo has arrived in Pandanda! Go to the Treehouse Lobby to meet him.


Zing Ballyhoo is a "rich" Panda who scattered Golden Tickets all over Pandanda Land, When you find 10 of these tickets, you can trade them for prized treasures!! This is much like the Pandanda Easter Egg Hunt. But theres a few things different. Like: You can't find the tickets in trees or the pond and Theres only ONE prize every week.


I personally think, that the best place to find Tickets is the Treehouse Lobby!


You can keep track of how many Tickets you have by clicking the counter right below the map at the top-right corner.


Once you have found 10 Tickets, go back to Zing in the Treehouse Lobby and trade your Tickets for this weeks's prize!


This weeks prize is..........A WOODSMAN HAT!


Wow! I think it's really cool! Do you? Here is how it looks on my Panda:


Zing will be on Pandanda for Several Weeks and have a new prize every week! New Prize's come out at midnight (PDT) on Sunday! I can't wait for the next prize!!! Can you?

~Lime12101 Pandanda Cheats president

12 comments:

Unknown said...

The new hat is the woodsman's hat... Wonder what the next one will be! ;)

Anonymous said...

hi,this is Rory. Can you add me to your blogroll? My blog is www.pandanious.wordpress.com

~Rory

Rift :D said...

Thanks for the Help Limey :D. But to be honest, i hate the new item, its too medievel and it remindes me of games i EXTREAMELY DISLIKE *Cough* Runescape *cough*

Anonymous said...

i am new to the site and i would like to know how do make lots of moola ($$$) earn golden ticets, and get secret items...

Anonymous said...

hi if you want money cheats just go on this website:
http://www.pandandacheats.org/2009/04/pandanda-cheats-and-glitches.html
thanx

Anonymous said...

i wish i could do the hunt but im on holiday when it happens so if anyone will find out for me when the tickets finish please post it here

Anonymous said...

well this is vert good thx

Anonymous said...

pandanda is awesome!

Anonymous said...

how do i find ALL of the tickets? I already have four of them and i need six more!!!!! Can you tell me were they are?

Anonymous said...

When is the next ticket collecter thing on I have never been in one and plz don be a medivil hat because I hate runescape

Anonymous said...

it is taking so long for me to find tickets is there a quicker way then just standing around !!!

Anonymous said...

i know idont like to stand and wait

Post a Comment