Pandanda Nubbing Glitch!


We've received many comments informing us about a Glitch that was recently discovered on Pandanda, the Walking under the Chat bar Glitch A.K.A The nubbing being pandas glitch A.K.A The Nubbing Glitch A.K.A The Nubbin' Glitch ;-)

You can "Nub" behind the Chat Bar OR you can nub behind a Special Panda on Pandanda.

Read my step-by-step tutorial to help with the glitch.

1. Go to a room with a Door in it (Treehouse Lobby, Den, East Market Street, West Market Street, Bear Hollow)
2. Click "TAB" on your keyboard.


3. Click Tab until a yellow box is over the door.


4. Put your cursor over a Panda (If you want to nub behind a panda) or the chat bar (If you want to nub under the chat bar).


5. Make sure the yellow box is over the door AND the cursor is where you like at the same time.
6. After completing number 5 click "ENTER" on your keyboard.


Your panda will walk over to the place where your cursor was, and you will be officially Nubbing!

When nubbing behind the chat bar, you can move from side to side, clicking the sides of the chat bar, and other places on the chat bar.

When you nubbing behind a Panda, you can talk and it will look like the Panda's Talking!

Here is what it looks like when I nub:


I think this is one of the coolest Glitches, I hope Pandanda doesn't fix it! Visit my Cheats & Glitches page for more Cheats & Glitches!

~Lime12101 Pandanda Cheats President

PS: Alto is on vacation and he will be back on Tuesday (July 21st)

9 comments:

Ursamajor said...

Awesome thats the awesomest glitch ever! Also I found a talking while reading the newz glitch. I'm posting it on my cheatsz come there to see it. Cuz it's kinda hard to show here. lol Anyways This cheats rox! =D

Limey said...

@Ursamajor

Thanks for the Cheat! We would give you full credit, but we already found that cheat a few months ago. Thanks anyway.

You can view all our cheats and glitches at our Cheats & Glitches page.

~Lime12101 Pandanda Cheats President

Jack Hummel (T0rk1r1) said...

There is another glitch! It is where as you are walking to another room, you click on one of the people that you can sell stuff to, click on sell then wait until you enter the pother room. You will have a bag above your head!

T0rk1r1, always on Willow! I'm helpful

P.S. please post this or respond to it. my email is jack.ceps@hotmail.com although I like your glitch better its awesome

Limey said...

@Jack Hummel (T0rk1r1)

Thanks for the Cheat! But Sadly, we found that cheat a few months ago. Sorry.

You can see all the cheats we have found on our Cheats @ Glitches page.

~Lime12101 Pandanda Cheats president

Loopy said...

Hey Pandanda Cheats!

I have made a new website called "Pandanda Google"
It is a search engine which only shows Pandanda sites!
Please help me spread the word!

CLICK HERE TO VISIT!

~Loopy, Pandanda Google Owner

Anonymous said...

HI these cheats don't work and I really ewant to know how to get money so hurry up so I can play propelly. Thanks for your time but I expect more from people like you.

Anonymous said...

This cheat is great!!!! Thanx Pandanda Cheats!

Anonymous said...

ok the nubbing glitch won't work u need to change it

Anonymous said...

it wont let me confirm my email so how do i talk behind them otherwise its pretty cool

Post a Comment