How old is your Panda? Awesome Playercard Update!


Hey Pandas!

Pandanda has just updated our playercard's, to tell how old you are! The Card now shows the day you made your panda, and how many days ago was that day. I love this feature! You can brag to your friends how old you are! :P

Here are our playercards:

Lime12101:


AltoBhai:


Cool! Im Older then Alto! lol!

Just for the fun of it, I looked at Henry's playercard to see how old he is, look:


Wait, Im confused, Didn't Pandanda only start on October 31, 2008? Wow...Freaky!

I Love this update! Tell us your birthday's and ages, also tell us how you like the new update!

~Lime12101 Pandanda Cheats president

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! My Pandanda name is RainbowMagic and I am 173 days old.

Anonymous said...

hey! cool update !love it!

how do you know Pandanda started on october 31, 2008?

Limey said...

History, Pandanda's blog, stuff like that. and frankly, Pandanda wasn't around in 2007 =/..that would mean they are almost 2 yrs old, and beta doesn't last that long

Soup said...

Hey Lime! This is Soup here;-) I just noticed i'm ONE day older than you... ;-/ Weird...

AltoBhai said...

Ur older only by a few days mister =/

- AltoBhai, Pandanda Cheats ™ Vice President -

Bart1879 said...

me and u r the same age alto were both 143

Anonymous said...

Hey Lime, how did you get that much coins? And also, October 31st 2007 is the date they started making Pandanda, and Henry's age is meant to be the date that Pandanda was first created.

~elite2

Limey said...

First, I got all the coins because of playing games.

Second, PANADANDA WAS MADE IN 2008, THATS WHEN IT STARTED!

look on our "Pandanda History" page if you don't believe me!

Anonymous said...

I know that it came out in 2008! What I'm saying is, they first started working on Pandanda on October 31st 2007.

Post a Comment