Pandanda Panda Gold Daily Allowance!


Hey pandas! Today on twitter Henry (@PandandaHenry) announced that there is a daily allowance now for all Elites!! :D From now on, all elite pandas get 5 Panda Gold every day added to their account! ^.^ Here is a picture of Henry's tweet:


And here is another picture of my panda, with an added of 5 Panda Gold. I originally had 1068PG and now it is raised to 1073 thanks to the daily allowance Henry informed us about! :D


Thanks a lot Henry and all of Pandanda team!! ^.^ This is really awesome in my point of view and great for many pandas, who have trouble earning Panda Gold too! I LOVE this new idea added on Pandanda! :D What do you pandas, specifically you Elites out there on Pandanda, think about it??

-Blowsight10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its not very fair that ONLY elite members get allowance of panda gold. Evry one should get an allowance of atleast 1 or 2 panda
gold every day. And also, where do you survey to get panda gold? This should be changed very quickly.

Anonymous said...

i hate it when they promise me i'll get panda gold for a survey but then they say i don't "qualify". They won't let me earn ANY panda gold at ALL! It's not fair!

Post a Comment