Level 50 Party!


Hey Pandaa! Henry just posted on his blog about his Level 50 party this Saturday! Check it out:

It is so exciting to see all of the dragons that have been summoned by Super Questers in Pandanda! I’ve already recognized the very first set of Dragon Riders, but I want to give a shout out to the other hard-working pandas who have summoned their dragons since then:

blacksnake34 boomer1 BrightShadow Cibi
cpdarkrai darkangel9 depsu drift
eggplant80 eji19997 eliz63 funnyplant
ggutev ivailowe jess111222 keyman12
Leblanct LemonSqueezy lionelmessi lolacool
martenee moisailor mrbluesky Nascargirl
Panda24 PANDSWEROU pifink Pippster
RuneToonFan Sarpril scott0023 Sherman98cp
Viperdude WestHamStar xJordonx yojo1
Zemira Zeto

I’m sure there will even be more pandas with their own rideable dragons by the time I finish writing this blog post! I will do my best to keep recognizing new Dragon Riders each week or so.

To celebrate, I’ve planned an exclusive Level 50 Party for this Saturday, April 9th at 11am Pandanda Time. Here's a list of times for other countries. Everyone who has reached Level 50 or above by then is welcome to join me on Palm Server. It’s ok if you haven’t summoned your dragon yet, as long as you are at Level 50! But what are you waiting for? Summoning a dragon is FUN …ok, and maybe a teeny bit scary at first!

Everyone be sure to check your Pandanda calendar - we’ve added a Blue Color Day on Tuesday, April 12th. I’ll be making lots of visits that day to check out your colors! It’s not too early to start planning what you want to wear!

Keep on Questing!
Henry


Level 50 Party


Wow, this party sounds like its going to be awesome! I'm not going to miss it! It would be so much fun to meet all the other pandas with their dragons! Be sure to comment and let us know If you got your own dragon yet.

- BetaOmer

0 comments:

Post a Comment