Zing Ballyhoo Leaves Pandanda!


Hey pandas! Sadly, Zing Ballyhoo has left Pandanda Land. That means no more prizes, and no more collecting golden tickets :(



Zing Will be coming be coming back on Sepetember 13th though! So, Are you sad that Zing is leaving? Or relieved that you wont have to collect those tickets anymore? Comment your thoughts!

-Skaterjessie


Hey everyone! My name is Skaterjessie and I'm a new-ish member of PDC. New-ish because I've been making graphics for PDC for awhile now. Hehe anyway, I'm close friends with Lime12101 and AltoBhai and I'm so happy to be working with them! A lot of you might know me from my old CP site, or you may have seen me on MiniMonos as "Lotus". You can see more about me by clicking on the "About Us" link on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Jacob674 said...

sad huh oh well we cold wait

dude124 said...

Why does he always have to go on vacation we want awesome prizes!

Anonymous said...

we want those prizes NOW !

Post a Comment