Pandanda Super Exclusive Talk With Henry!


Hey Pandas! I'm Jaguar, you might not know me from around any of the Pandanda-Partnership blogs, or even in the Pandanda world, but keep looking around... You might see me more in the near future, for now, I'm a guest posting on PandandaCheats.org! :D Lucky me ^.^! More importantly I was hanging out with some buddies on Pandanda when we received a visit from Henry. I asked him all sorts of questions!

-Check this out, I was asking Henry if us Panda's will ever be able to buy coins for our Panda's using real money, answered with...


-Next, I was curious to know if we will be able to buy Pandanda membership with Paypal, or PayByCash transactions, and Henry said...

                                           (Sorry about the Pandanda Glitch, it cut half of it off)
-But this is one you won't want to miss, I was asking Henry about any exclusives soon to come to Pandanda, he shocked us all with...

Wow!! Salt water fish! I wonder where they will be located! Coconut beach possibly? Gotta wait Panda's! The worse part about exclusives is waiting for them to come out! D: Well I hope everyone is ready for the Harvest Festival to come out! ^.^ Check out the latest updates for the Harvest Festival right here on August 20th! See ya then Pandas.

~Jaguar

0 comments:

Post a Comment