Pandanda Cheats™ Anniversary Party Review!


Hey Guys!

Well that was a rocking party! It was a second Party, and it broke quite a bit of personal records for Alto and I.

Ive got some pictures, and Ive got the party CONTEST WINNERS!

Click here to advance to Contest Winners.

PARTY PICS:













CONTEST WINNERS:

Ok, So both Alto and I picked a random person to win the 1 month membership. The winners are...

ANGLEROCKS1:


SKATERJESSIE:


Congrats girls! To get your membership, Comment with your email  (Comment will not be published for privacy reasons.)


Thanks for coming! The party was awesome!

-PDC Team

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw man so much for the membership congrats anyway :(

Blowsight10 said...

Party was freakin wicked guys!!! And congrats to the lucky pandas!! :D

-Blowsight10

Secretspanda said...

Party was cool. I see pics of me in some of em.

~Secretspanda

angelrocks1 said...

thanku so much guys ur truly amazing! and i lov being a member its great! thx again u r all awsome! :)

Beta Omer said...

I can't believe I missed it... But I can see you guys had a lot of fun!!! Congrats to lucky winners!!

Luisz1999 said...

Omg I never get to win membership but congrats girls :( ...

Magoozel said...

i had so much fun!!! congrats to the winners! i have never been a member before... but oh well!! :D congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Sorry i forgot to come alto, i forgot.

angelrocks1 said...

thx for the great day!

Post a Comment