New 'The Pandanda Collection' catalog released!


He Pandas!
Today the new 'The Pandanda Collection' catalog was released. There are a lot of cool new clothes and backgrounds in it. To buy from it click on Mr.Fitch in the Clothing.Co. The press the shirt icon. This page should pop up :-


Click the catalog on the right. This is what the front page looks like :-


Here are some of the clothes for girls :-



Nice to see that they brought the star glasses back.



And here are some clothes for boys :-



Then a few pages with clothes for girls :-




There are also some really cool Backgrounds from the Pandanda Background Contest :-


I see a background made by me in there :D Be sure to buy it ;]

I really like the new catalog. I think it has the perfect clothes for Spring. What do you think about it? Tell us your views by commenting on this post.

P.S. There are some rumors going around about an upcoming Flag Catalog! I hope they're true :P It's about time they brought flag shirts for new countries.

- AltoBhai

2 comments:

Moth said...

yay theres my background i luv pd

Anonymous said...

hi how do you get to make a background ?

Post a Comment