Wall Bug and rumors of a new Pandanda resident


There was a bug in Pandanda earlier this week. Some Pandas could walk into the lake and walk on walls.
This is what Henry told us bout it in his post :-

Happy Thursday everyone! I've gotten some reports that some Pandas are appearing on the walls and in the lake! The Pandanda Team is aware of the problem and it will be fixed this evening. 

Also, I heard there will be a new resident coming to Pandanda Land in a few weeks! I don't know too much about him but I've heard he's quite the showman and a very vivacious Panda! I'm sure there will be more information on him in the PLA Today newspaper next week.

The bug has now been fixed. Henry also mentioned that there'll be a new resident on Pandanda Land in a few weeks. Some stuff bout him has been mentioned in his post. I think he'll be an actor in the Cinema. Maybe the Cinema's opening soon. Comment ur ideas bout the the upcoming resident.

- AltoBhai, Pandanda Cheats ™ Vice President -

0 comments:

Post a Comment