2 New servers and Purple Door party


UPDATE: The server "Cedar" has been removed. (Thanks Shire & EvBoy)

Because the servers were gettin full 2 new servers were added !
=D woot woot !


This is the servers' page now


The new servers are Maple and Cedar. Thnx Rift for the info =D
Henry also had his party today ( There's only one pic of his panda cuz of the HUGE crowd )


This is his player card :-



Henry's party ROCKED. I cant wait till the next one

- AltoBhai, Pandanda Cheats ™ Vice President -

9 comments:

Tinytinybob said...

this probably wont be added untill the party is over but sheriff is walking around too
!!!!!!!

Jkisme5 said...

On

http://clubpenguincheatssecretsandmore.wordpress.com/

there is the message that came up during game play

Jkisme5 said...

Also i have LOTS of pictures on

http://clubpenguincheatssecretsandmore.wordpress.com/2009/06/13/henrys-party/

You can use them!

Jkisme5 said...

Can I work here?

Jk-millar@hotmail.com

Rift said...

HAAAAH. I got mentioned. Thanks Alto. And thank you too Saikrish and Clones who helped me find Henry, Sheriff and SusieQ :) :D

Shire said...

Accually they got rid of one server.. Cedar

EvBoy said...

Cedar is not there anymore

Tinytinybob said...

GUESS WHO I MET...(this might take a while)
Sheriff, Henry, SuisieQ(mod), and Jule(mod)!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can I be put on your pandanda blogroll? I just made my second pandanda post! And I'm trying to get famous and loved! http://ericecpcheats.wordpress.com

Thanks :)

Post a Comment