Henry updates his blog!!!!


Hey guys!

I have recently noticed that Henry updated his blog. heres what he said:

Hey everyone! Wow, a lot to talk about this week!

I've been getting lots of questions about how long beta will last. I can tell you that there's a ton of really cool stuff the Pandanda team is working on for the game, but creating all this cool stuff takes time. The team wants Pandanda to be the best it can be and there's still a lot of work to get there. I will keep everyone updated so you'll know in advance before beta ends.

Also, some people have asked if they can create a Pandanda Blog. If you would like to create your own Pandanda blog that would be fantastic! I love to see Pandanda blogs on web and I must say they all look terrific! Great job! Remember to send me a link to your blog so I can check it out!

Finally, spring time is just around the corner. I'm excited to see what the new season brings! Perhaps we'll figure out where all the bunnies are coming from.


Ive got some info on that, Beta ussually takes about a year maybe more.

I emailed Henty about this blog I really hope he says something.. and if hes visiting right now lets say a quick hi!

ok lets go 1..2..3.. HI HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I cant wait (if) pandanda gets that new room where the bunnies are coming from.

cyaz!

~Lime12101 pandanda cheats™ creator

3 comments:

TheMicBrothersLars said...

lol, NOW you guys nknow what pandanda is? lol. I have known what pandanda is for a while. my friend knows henry in real life. I have been on pandanda for so long dude.

Alighf said...

Hey! IrĂ¡ me! Alghf from Pandanda World (and from Club PenguCheats)! I am asking you to put me on your bloglist, I have you on mine right now! My site is pandandaworld.blogspot.com! See ya!

Anonymous said...

Cool Site! Visit mine at http://pandagang.wordpress.com

Post a Comment