Henry reveals where bunnies come from !


Woah this is so cool ! Henry updated his blog about the coming of a place from where the bunnies are coming from Here is the post :-

Hey everyone, I finally found out where the bunnies are coming from! It turns
out that Farmer Dan has a field behind the orchard where he raises bunnies.
Those unruly bunnies are always trying to get themselves in trouble and have
figured out how to open their bunny hutch. They keep sneaking out, running
across the field and off into the orchard. Farmer Dan is worn out from
frantically trying to catch them all.


We have also been given a
sneak peek of the room here it is :-

bunnies

Plus we can catch the bunnies and earn coins for earnin them =D :-

in the next week or so, once the snow has melted, you'll be able to visit his
field to help him catch the bunnies. He’ll even pay you some good coins for the
help. The bunnies think it’s funny to get chased around and they actually like
being caught and put back into their safe and warm hutch after a nice run. I
can’t wait

Plus it looks like Henry has taken a shine to us Pandanda bloggers =D

He mentioned some of us in his post
AltoBhai and Lime12101 are in the list ;-)
This is the part of the post in which he mentioned us :-

And a big “HI” to all of my fellow bloggers out
there. I’ve been reading your blogs and wanted to send out kudos to the
following bloggers;
Indy 59, Robot, Flamester3000, Sameer1000,
AltoBhai, MagieCZ, Wutter, Manis, Lime12101, Tano, reporterpandanda, edytkakuki,
onlymustang, SarRa220, Oxyah and The Pandanda Gang (Polkagirl919, Blowsight,
& Kevinice95)! You have all done an awesome job!

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry, I get a lot of
emails! :) If you have a blog about Pandanda then send me a link as I’d love to
see it.


Cool ehh ;-)
I cant wait for the new room
lets just hope that the snow clears quickly so we can get into the room =D

- Alto Bhai , Pandanda Cheats Vice President -

0 comments:

Post a Comment