Pandanda Backpack Update!


So today I notice that there is a new update in our backpack on Pandanda, thanks to a buddy of mine name Hisup on his PDCrazies blog! ^.^

Now pretty much, Pandanda have changed the 'Award' section in our backpack to 'Companions' and like most people. We think it is where our Level 50 dragon will be placed in to summon like Henry have said in past parties! :D


Right now, I, along with a handful of pandas, are on Level 49 , just ONE level away till the dragon!! It just so exciting and thrilling, I just can't wait till Level 50 on Pandanda!! ^.^

I already plan to name my own dragon, Anthony, dedicated after my brand new baby cousin, that was born past March 23rd at 9:05am. :P

Anywho, so what do you pandas think about this?? And I wonder what other companions would we get in the future! ^.^

-Blowsight10

P.S. Off topic, but here is a picture of my brand new baby cousin, Anthony! ^.^

4 comments:

Limey said...

D; IT R A BABY!!?

Anonymous said...

i have 38 more levels till level 50 and i won't stop at anything just to get a fully grown dragon!!!

P.S the baby looks cute :)

Anonymous said...

im onli levl 3 i cant wait 2 get one!!! ^.^

Anonymous said...

az sam 15lv i imam kafqv kon no imam vapros kolko tochki iska za 50-to nivo ot 49-to

Post a Comment