Quests arrive this week!!


Hey Pandas,

Henry recently updates his blog with big news about quests! Check it out:

Hey everyone!

Now that I've given you 3 sneak peeks of Quests over the past several weeks, I have a HUGE announcement that I think everyone will be excited about!

Quest are coming to Pandanda this week!

Keep an eye on my blog for notice of the official launch of Quests in the next few days!

Wow!! :D Thats pretty awesome!!

Heres a little Hint; Pandanda will probably release it on a weekend because they would want all pandas to enjoy it instead of being in school.

I can't wait!! Comment your thoughts.

-Lime12101

3 comments:

me said...

cool!

Anonymous said...

I harldy ever go on pandanda. Just to get the prizes, you know? But this, if it is as cool as it sounds, i will be on for quite some time.

tomax1999_MODERADOR said...

Cool!!!

Post a Comment