Zing Ballyhoo Prize #29 - Shark Hat!


Hey pandas!

Zing Ballyhoo has just given out his 29th prize for Golden Tickets!

Heres how you get the new item:

1. Open your map in Pandanda.
2. Click the Treehouse lobby.
3. Click on Zing Ballyhoo.


4. Look for tickets around Pandanda, they pop up like Cans and Fruits do (Note: you can't find tickets in tree's or in the fishing pond).


5. Once you find ten golden tickets, return to Zing Ballyhoo to receive your prize. (For more instructions, check out our "How to Collect Tickets" Guide.)


This week's prize is........A SHARK HAT!!


This is what it looks like on your player card :



And this is what it looks like on your panda:


I think the new item is really awesome! But kinda random, a shark hat? Hmm... What do you think? Tell us your views by commenting on this post.

-Lime12101

5 comments:

Limey said...

I love the zing prize, its totally awesome! I wonder if I go swim in Coconut beach, if people will be scared by my shark fin >=D Mwahaha.

-Lime12101

Anonymous said...

PD is running out of ideas.

Limey said...

@Anonymous

I actually think that the item is unique, and I haven't seen any other games with an idea like it ^.^

-Lime12101

SirGamealot said...

I agree. I think this item is quite different from PD's "normal" clothing items. I hope we see more like it!

Anonymous said...

I m just telling this comment to show how much i like Pandanda. Henry, i like pandanda. This game you made is great. I like it because it has parties,games,cool cloths, and the best of all FREE MEMBERSHIP DAYS!!!!!!! I hope you make another games just like this one. If you try your best, maybe you can make it even better! When your game is finished,please send it to me at greatgood2009@hotmail.com! Dont forget to send me your yahoo,google,or hotmail email so i can send you a reply.!!!

Post a Comment