How to Collect Tickets for Zing Ballyhoo!


Hes a "rich" panda who scatters tickets all over Pandanda land. After you collect 10 tickets, you can trade them in for a prize!!

Zing Ballyhoo comes a few times a year, for about 6 weeks each time. When he comes, he is usually at the Treehouse Lobby.


Collecting tickets is like collecting trash, or fruits. They appear at different times randomly. They do NOT appear in trees, or in the fishing hole though.


After you collect 10 tickets, return to Zing to receive your prize. You can either go with a special never returning item, or 500 coins.


To find out what the prize is, go to our homepage and we will post new Zing Ballyhoo prizes as soon as they come out!!

Good luck, and hope this helped! :D

-Pandanda Cheats™

5 comments:

Jasmine said...

I discovered the Ghost Backpack Glitch!
won't you congratulate me?

AltoBhai said...

lol congrats

Anonymous said...

congratz, amazing ! add me guys

blink182RKO

Anonymous said...

i search for cheats on how to get a free membership but it comes up with trading gold for membership but you still have to pay for th gold dont you

If you see me add me as a friend my name in pandanda is EllieAndOzzi
OZZI IS MY DOG AND I AM ELLIE

talhabss said...

can i become a shopkeeper on rent of 25000 in game??? plzzzzzzzzzzzz member of pandanda

Post a Comment