New Pandanda Clothes Catalog & Henry Appearance!


Hey Guys!

Pandanda Just came out with their newest Clothing Catalog. I really like the new items; and check out the wicked cover:



Ok, So lets get started on the new items:



Awesome New T-Shirts! :P



These Pages are FULL of awesome Valentine Fever. :P Pink Fever to be exact.



I would Like to see 2 panda's sit together to make a full heart xP

I may not be a fan of the NFL, but this new clothing is sick:







Awesome New Catalog, PD did a great job once again!

Here is what henry had to say; About the catalog, an upcoming contest plus an appearance?

Hi Pandas,

I'm delighted to bring you the news that Fitch at the Clothing Co. on East Market Street just got a new shipment of great clothes to celebrate two important February events. Can you guess what they are?

That's right - This Sunday a lot of our USA based players will be enjoying the Super Bowl, and all of our players from around the world can enjoy the fun too in Pandanda with our great new sports gear and furniture items. Then on February 14th it's Valentine's day - a fun day to show your appreciation of others. There is fun new clothing to celebrate the event including a special set of tee shirts for you and your best friend.

Later this week you can expect to see my latest contest released - one where our bloggers will be a terrific help to our contestants. Finally, find me online this coming Saturday at noon, Pandanda time. I hope to see you then!

Henry

This is awesome news! I guess I will see you guys at the party on Saturday?

And I can't wait for that contest - Any guesses on what it may be?

~Lime12101 Pandanda Cheats™ President

0 comments:

Post a Comment