Henry Update: Easter Egg Hunt Starting Tuesday!


Hey gang! I have some exciting news! It turns out that the rumors were true, the Easter Bunny has been hiding eggs around Pandanda Land!

Starting Tuesday April 7th you'll be able to hunt for eggs around Pandanda and trade them in to the Easter Bunny for cool prizes! I even heard one of the prizes will be a new potion! Hmmm, I wonder what it will do!

The Easter Bunny will be around all week to take your collected eggs but the more eggs you collect, the more prizes you can get! So jump in Tuesday and find those eggs!

Here's a sneak peek of one of the prizes you can get:





COOL! I CANT WAIT TILL TUESDAY! :p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

right now i am on pandanda if u wsnt tbe my friend
i am on server cedar my panda is roserose4556 in the ber hollow

Post a Comment